SNK’ upcoming fighter, SNK Heroines Tag Battle Frenzy, was just announced few hours ago, with very limited details. Looking at the trailer, it does show that the game offers a HUGE selection of character optimization, from costumes to accessories. But that is not all, thanks to MMcafe we have a fresh batch of info about the upcoming fighter, both in terms of story setting, game mechanics, and more. Check out the full details below:
– The game takes place in a gorgeous but mysterious mansion. Heroines abducted to the mansion pair up to participate in this banquet of battles. (Note: As fans may notice, this seems to be a take on the weekly manga series on SNK’s official site)
– The character fighting in the front of the screen is called the attacker, and the character on standby in the background is called the supporter and can help out the attacker by using various items to assist and also interfere with the opponent. The items can be earned by fulfilling certain conditions during the match.
– The opponent can only be knocked out with a “Dream Finish” move.
– Characters can be customised with costumes, accessories, voices, etc that can be redeemed with in-game points. The game lets you take screenshots and you can chose poses for your character, direction of glance, etc, as well pick from a selection of backgrounds and stamps to decorate your screenshots.
– Moves can be executed by just a press of a button, or direction + button, allowing easy control for players of all levels.
Are you excited for SNK Heroines? Let us know in the comments section below! But before you can check these gorgeous images showing the game’s art: